Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Graduation ~

Yoohoo.. its been a very long time since my last blog..
today, i'm writing here to share my graduation of diploma..
I believe i was quite lucky everytime where i thought there r no chance to pass my paper but it always comes wit miracle.
Again, it proves that miracle hapens ~ The subject that most worried me n the only burden i have is FOA !! stupid account that make me fail so many times!
I believes that there r no connection between me n account as it trouble me alot n I do not like it either.
Luckily i didn listen to my mum n choose to study accounting..only 1 tiny subject oledi make me suffer for few sem n even make me having nightmares.
I'm glad that I finaly get rid of it!
Though i get a C for my FOA [which is juz enuf marks to pass] but i am grateful oledi..
Finaly, i get to graduate with no problems as i pass my FOA ! but is a waste that i cant pass wit cpga 3.0..haiz..anyway.
Thanks to babe[ cindy ] that spend 2 weeks to teach me n almost vomit blood due to my stupiness..haha
n thanks to SK that lend me her FOA notes for more than 3 sem i believes..hoho
today, i oledi celebrate my graduation with darling which is i treat him eat "qu tai bei" [erm..the food is ok only la..i like the fried squid]
Babe [cindy], dun worry, when come back i will belanja u makan de..haha..
Well, i think here is the end of my post.. [ mayb last few words]
"Hooray!! I Pass my FOA !! n I'm Graduate !! YEEPEE !! Thx to all frens that support me n help me !! Thank you u guys!! love u all !!"

No comments: